Wellness is an all embracive term for physical, emotional and spiritual stability, which lays the foundation to a joyous, fulfilling journey of life.
Lifestyle and Stress Management play a vital role in Wellness and the Joy of Living.
When you feel Stressed the cells in your body are then constantly forced into a “defensive mode”. If this is continuous, the body breaks down and you are no longer able to repair it. With Stress, Fight/Flight mechanisms of the body kick in, which shuts down a lot of your body’s natural functions. Your brain dims down to almost stupidity levels. Genetic ailments can also express themselves due to stress. If you remove that stress even genetic issues can heal.
Under Stress, cells do not take in proper amounts of Oxygen, water or nutrients. They do not release wastes and toxins. They do not communicate with other cells to keep you healthy.
Emotions (Energy in Motion) are also stored as electrical frequencies and energy patterns reside in cellular memories. Every thought one forms broadcasts a distinct frequency. A shift from negative, unhappy thoughts/emotions to positive, joyful ones creates a change in heart rythms leading to a favorable cascade of Neural, Hormonal and Biochemical events that benefit the whole body. Early HeartMath research found that negative emotions throw the nervous system out of balance and when that happened heart rhythms became disordered and appeared jagged on a heart monitor.
“A sad soul can kill you quicker, far quicker, than a germ,” – John Steinbeck
Is it possible that when you have emotional trauma, ongoing stress,or negative emotions, it can get trapped in your cells? And that it can actually severely limit your health and cause chronic illnesses.
Positive emotions, by contrast, have been found to increase order and balance in the nervous system and produce smooth, harmonious heart rhythms, But these harmonious and coherent rhythms do more than reduce stress: They have been found to enhance people’s ability to clearly perceive the world around them.
In Effect Cellular Natural Medicine (CNM ) / Functional Medicine provides Orthomolecular, Natural and holistic solutions for the adverse effects produced on the Cellular function using Oxygenation, Hydration, Light photon therapies Clinical Nutrition, varied forms of Electromagnetics , Nature’s substances, as well as regulation of cellular environment, thoughts/emotions forming a key part of the cellular environment that influences the cells and their field.
Each of the Wellness therapies lends its unique properties and when combined appropriately produce beneficial effects as below, to improve the quality of life:
- Promote wellbeing
- Promote stamina and energy
- Facilitate detoxification
- Enhance circulation and the flow of nutrients
- Reduce inflammation, swelling and pain
- Enhance healing of wounds and bone
- Stimulate the production of Collagen
- Regulate the body hormones
- Regulate Blood Pressure, Heart Rate and Blood Sugar
- Decrease the Hypersensitivity/Allergic response
- Stimulate the production of Endorphins (feel good hormones) and assist in dealing with Stress and Depression
- Increase antioxidant capacity
- Create balance between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems
- Aid memory, concentration and brain function
- Optimise exchange of Oxygen and Nutrients within and between cells
- Enhance Communication between cells thus assisting in integrated and harmonious working of the body systems
- Modulate the function of the Immune system and the self repairing powers of the body.
Dr Simi Khanna Welcomes you for a Wellness Consultation. To learn more about our Complimentary 15 minute Wellness Consultation, click here.
For any other queries about Our Wellness Programs, please Contact Us.