Air Energy – (Respiratory Air Therapy) – A technology that reflects Nature.
A New & Natural health care technology that transforms the air we breathe into an active state which can be effectively utilised by the body to produce and boost its own energy and metabolism leading to Recovery and Restoration of Health.
There is nothing more a human body needs as much as air to breathe. We inhale and exhale more than 24000 times each day.
It may not be realised that the air we breathe is our body’s main source of energy and healing or that we only utilise one quarter of the air we breathe and that three quarters of it is exhaled unused.
This fact explains why mouth to mouth resuscitation is possible.
Illnesses, Stress, Environmental toxins and increasing age constantly weaken the reaction of the body to convert Air into Energy which negatively impacts its healthy metabolism.
How Does it Work?
Air Energy utilises a simple but effective technology that mimicks nature’s age old process called Photosynthesis, a process used mainly by plants to convert Light, usually from the sun to produce food and energy for their needs.
Using a patented technology this process of Photosynthesis is simulated and applied to respiratory air which is then transformed into an activated state that the body is able to utilise effectively and convert into energy, leading to a significant increase in the energy within the cells of the body.
This therapy is a Natural application without introduction of any foreign substances or any increased concentration of oxygen into the body.
All the responses of the body to this therapy are caused by improvement in its regulatory processes.
Not every person has the same response to this therapy, due to their unique biochemical individuality, dietary habits, lifestyle and environmental factors, medication history etc.
Some of the most common responses noted are:
- Enhancement and regulation of the body’s own metabolism and Immunity
- Decreased production of free radicals
- Increased removal of toxins or waste from the body
- Improved functions of a part of the Nervous system which is responsible for “rest and digest” activities in the body and promotes a relaxed state
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved visual capacity
- Normalising of pressure in the eyes as in persons with Glaucoma
- Faster regeneration after physical exertion
- Pain relief
- Increased physical and mental energy
- Blood glucose regulated closer to normal levels
- Improved concentration
- Greater mobility in people with movement impairments
- Facilitated and improved breathing
- Improved ability to fall asleep and sleep through the night
Who Can it Benefit?
It can be of benefit to persons of all ages, for Most Chronic States of ill health and to promote Wellness as well as prevent disease.
It has been found to be especially effective for persons with:
- Tiredness and fatigue syndromes
- Sleep disorders
- Boosting metabolism as in Hypothyroidism
- Boosting the Immune system
- Varied Eye conditions such as Macular Degeneration, Retinitis (Inflammation of the retina in the eye), Glaucoma etc…
- Respiratory/Lung disorders including Asthma and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Circulatory and heart disorders
- Migraines, Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Stress related States
- Various Oxygen deficient states
- Memory and Concentration difficulties
- Ageing Disorders
- Supporting other Cancer treatments
- Injuries and Pain
- Improving Sports performance
Some Information about the treatment?
This is a gentle, painless treatment which is easy to administer where by the person receiving the treatment breathes normally using a light weight nasal cannula/mask for about 30 minutes. The technology has no added products to it and just copies nature as a whole using only Air to breathe, simulated Photosynthesis to activate it and Water.
Although even a single treatment may produce a noticeable change, a series of treatments are needed to creating a lasting effect and improvement. Usually a series of 10 treatments are administered twice to several times per week.
The duration of a complete treatment session is about 30 minutes which may need to be increased gradually from 10 minutes upwards to reach 30 minutes in subsequent sessions. Even short sessions produce significant effect to enhance the body’s metabolism.
Each treatment session regardless of the time taken costs £25, (inclusive of a nasal cannula) when bought as a package of 10 treatments. Single treatments although not advised cost £35 each.
Dr Simi Khanna has been practicing in the field of Medicine for over 30 years and initially qualified and worked as a Conventional Hospital Doctor. She then trained extensively in various forms of Advanced Natural health care due to her personal health journey and has provided assistance to a multitude of people on their road to Wellness. Please be advised she is not a G.P. Read More about Dr Simi here.
How can a person get this treatment?
This treatment is available at Dr Simi Khanna’s consulting room in East Grinstead. If contacting her by email using the Contact Form below, she offers a complimentary short consultation for your queries before starting treatment or a charge of £10 for consultations at her consulting room. This consultation requires that the person has a confirmed diagnosis (eg, Macular degeneration or COPD etc) prior to having the consult and starting treatments.
I initially went to see Dr Simi Khanna for Arthritis and general low energy but quickly realised that the treatments were affecting other areas and made a huge improvement to my stress, energy levels and general health…
I wanted to express my thanks once again for the help you gave me when most needed. Fortunately, I was introduced to you and a course of treatment under your guidance was completely successful…
If you have any Queries or wish to have an Opinion from Dr Simi Khanna, please email using the contact form below OR Call East Grinstead ..