Dear Patients and Friends,
Am writing this Newsletter so you become aware of this VITAL Information in order to protect your health.
On 20th March 2015, the World Health Organisation (WHO) labeled GLYPHOSATE as a ‘PROBABLE CARCINOGEN’.
Glyphosate is a heavily used herbicide/weed killer which is being sprayed on crops since around 2002.
- Main crops sprayed are Corn, Soya, Wheat, Cotton, Sugarcane, Potatoes, Beetroot, Canola, Sunflower and Alfa-alfa.
- It has been found in Cotton clothes, Tampons, cotton balls and even sterile gauze in hospitals.
- Animals eg Cattle that feed on Corn and Soya were found to have high levels of Glyophosate in them.
- Even detected in high percentages in air (86%) and rain (77%) samples taken from Mississippi (2007). Possibly increased levels found now. (M.S. Majewski etal, Feb 2014).
- It is also added to most vaccines including Flu Vaccines.
Studies show its Main Toxic effects are:
- Kills Beneficial Bacteria of the gut which produce many health giving substances and allows pathogens/harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi etc to grow. This leads to Inflammatory Bowel diseases (Crohn’s, Colitis etc) , other Infections and Cancers.
- Chelates or removes Important Minerals from the body responsible for many enzymatic processes.
- Disrupts the synthesis of some Essential Amino acids, leading to shortages in Key Neurotransmitters eg Dopamine, Melatonin, Serotonin which may lead to Parkinson’s, Sleep and other Neurological disorders.
- Disrupts the Liver enzymes necessary for removing toxins from our body.
- Disrupts enzymes involved in the Energy producing cycle of the body.
- Causes Deficiency and Disrupts the functioning of Nutrients like Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Folic acid, Glutathione…
- Affects the functioning of Thyroid hormones and the anti-oxidant defense of the body.
We are now seeing in the general public increasing numbers of and epidemic proportions of these conditions:
- Wheat and Sugar hypersensitivities
- Vitamin D deficiency
- Sleep disorders
- Leaky Gut and Inflammatory Bowel diseases linked to its use- Crohn’s, Colitis, Coeliac (AA Shehata, Apr 2013, Current Microbiology)
- Autism, Attention deficit disorder, Alzheimer, Dementias, Parkinsons
- Glyphosate linked directly to Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (M.Eriksson et al Germany:Intn J Cancer 2008,1 Oct)
Some Good News:
- Although used prevalently, it is found in lower concentrations in Europe than in USA and Australia. The highest concentrations have been found in South Korea.
- Crops sprayed with Glyphosate are not thriving well and farmers are now questioning its use??
- 3 countries-. Sri-Lanka, Bermuda and El-Salvador have banned its use.
Healthy Natural Solutions:
- Get aware of the situation and make others aware of it to protect your health and of the future generation.
- Buy and Eat organic and where possible Grow organic. Although this and other toxins are still found in organic food due to there presence in the environment, they have been measured at much lower levels and this is an important route back to a healthy planet. The more the public demands it, the more will be its availability with lowered prices.
- Eat foods high in Sulfur, which assists in removing toxins from the body eg Cruciferous vegetables (Brocc, cabbage, kale, sprouts, cauli. rocket etc), onions, garlic, eggs, Chicken, other meats, almonds…
- Spend time at the sea-side/ beach as the air contains higher levels of Sulfur.
- Expose your body to Sunlight, to get Vitamin D.
- Practice ‘Grounding’ eg walking or standing bare foot on soil, to absorb the negative ions/ charge of the Earth which help to dissipate toxins and reset the balance of the body.
“ How could we have ever believed that it was a good idea to grow our food with poisons? ” Jane Goodall
Call Dr Simi Khanna at 07805982533 or email DrSimiKhanna@gmail.com for a Free Consult.