Air-Energy – Respiratory Air Therapy
This is a technology that uses only Nature’s elements. Here is some basic information about the technology:
- It uses the air we breathe to produce and boost our own energy and metabolism to repair the body.
- Air is our body’s main source of energy and healing. We inhale and exhale more than 24,000 times every day.
- Even though air is our body’s main source of energy and healing, we only use a quarter of the air we breathe. The other three quarters are exhaled unused.
Using this principle, mouth-to-mouth resuscitation became possible for reviving people.
- Illness, stress, environmental toxins as well as the inevitability of advancing age, continually weaken the body’s ability to convert air into energy. This then has a negative effect on a healthy metabolism.
How does Air-Energy work?
Air-Energy simply mimics nature’s own process of photosynthesis. This process is used mainly by plants to convert light, usually from the sun, to produce food and energy for the plants’ needs.
The process of photosynthesis is copied and applied to the air we breathe and the water we drink. The oxygen in the air is transformed into an active state that the body can effectively use to convert into energy. This in turn leads to a significant increase in energy within the cells of the body, which dramatically aids the healing process.
This therapy is a completely natural application. No foreign substances or even increased concentrations of oxygen are introduced into the body.
Any improvements in the body as a result of this therapy are caused by improving its regulatory processes.
No two people are alike in their response to this therapy. We all have unique bio-chemical structures, dietary habits, lifestyles and environmental conditions, as well as any medications we take.
Who can Benefit from Air-Energy?
It can be of benefit to persons of all ages, for Most Chronic States of ill health and to promote Wellness as well as prevent disease.
It has been found to be especially effective for persons with:
- Tiredness and fatigue syndromes
- Sleep disorders
- Boosting metabolism as in Hypothyroidism
- Boosting the Immune system
- Varied Eye conditions such as Macular Degeneration, Retinitis (Inflammation of the retina in the eye), Glaucoma etc…
- Respiratory/Lung disorders including Asthma and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Circulatory and heart disorders
- Migraines, Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Stress related States
- Various Oxygen deficient states
- Memory and Concentration difficulties
- Ageing Disorders
- Supporting other Cancer treatments
- Injuries and Pain
- Improving Sports performance
For its effectiveness in more specific conditions see Additional Information for Air-Energy below.
Some information about the treatment:
- It is an easy to administer, gentle and painless treatment.
- The patient breathes normally, using a lightweight nasal cannula that simply rests in the nostrils for about 30 minutes.
- A simulated form of photosynthesis is used to activate the oxygen in the air, which is inhaled, with the oxygenated water that is drunk after the inhalation. All this activated oxygen is released into the blood stream. There are no other elements used than air with which to breathe, light and water to drink.
- Even though a single treatment may produce a noticeable change, a series of treatments would be needed to create a lasting improvement.
- Usually a series of 10 treatments would be given over a period of twice to several times a week.
- A complete treatment session lasts 30 minutes but it may be necessary to start with less time, such as 10 minutes and increase it upwards to reach 30 minutes in later sessions.
- Even short sessions produce a significant effect which enhances the body’s metabolism.
Additional Information for Air-Energy.
Not every person has the same response to this therapy, due to their unique biochemical individuality, dietary habits, lifestyle and environmental factors, medication history etc.
Some of the most common responses noted are:
- Enhancement and regulation of the body’s own metabolism and Immunity
- Decreased production of free radicals
- Increased removal of toxins or waste from the body
- Improved functions of a part of the Nervous system which is responsible for “rest and digest” activities in the body and promotes a relaxed state
- Improved blood circulation
- Improved visual capacity
- Normalising of pressure in the eyes as in persons with Glaucoma
- Faster regeneration after physical exertion
- Pain relief
- Increased physical and mental energy
- Blood glucose regulated closer to normal levels
- Improved concentration
- Greater mobility in people with movement impairments
- Facilitated and improved breathing
- Improved ability to fall asleep and sleep through the night