There are many Programs and Regimes that prevail that can be followed to enhance one’s Wellness and while it is vital to get this knowledge, it is not individualized to our unique needs.
How then do we choose and follow a Wellness Program that would suit and nurture our unique Wellness?
One of the ways to do this would be to take some time to consult ourselves and get answers to questions that would form the basis to carve a program from this knowledge that would suit us
The 5 questions to ask that may form the basis of such a self-interrogation include:
- How can I optimise my diet so that it nurtures my body instead of consuming foods that cause chaos and harm in the long term?
- What Exercise regime/s can I follow that tones my body and is pleasurable to follow consistently?
- What steps can I take to enhance the quality of my sleep so it aids my Recovery on a daily basis?
- What is the most loving thing I could do for my Health and Wellness right now? (This question may be asked several times daily)
- What can I do to create joy in my life?
Getting answers to such/similar questions would give us our personalised insights to create and follow a nurturing program for ourselves.